|Home||» Products||» Ultrasonic Flow Meter||» Ultrasonic Flow Meter|
Ultrasonic Flow Meter
- Flow Meter
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- FOB Port
- Payment Terms
- Supply Ability
- 100 piece per month Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 10 Days
- Sample Policy
- If order is confirmed we will reimburse the sample cost
- Packaging Details
- CORRUGATED BOX
- OIML/CE/ MID 2014/22/EC, ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- digital signal processing, high noise immunity;
- DN range from 10 mm up to 5000 mm;
- stable operation in spite of weak signal on aged piping;
- reliable metering on fluid parameters alteration;
- easy commissioning;
- bidirectional flow measurement;
- clamp-on and wetted transducers;
- no pressure loss in pipeline;
- batching mode to measure the dose;
- multi-beam measuring;
- up to 4 pipes with one electronic unit;
- waterproof transducers;
- MID and OIML certified;
- ISO 9001:2008 certified.
- hot and cold process and potable water;
- waste water;
- liquid foods.
Nominal diameter of the pipeline, DN
10 Ã· 5000
50 Ã· 5000
Accuracy, %, with flowrate range from 1:100:
Flow velocity range, m/s
0.1 Ã· 20
Fluid temperature range, °??
minus 30 Ã· 160
minus 30 Ã· 150
Ambient temperature for transmitter, °??
0 Ã· 50
Maximum pipeline pressure*, MPa/bar
Transmitter / transducers protection
Measurement data logging, number of records:
Power supply, VDC
Power consumption, VA
Transmitter weight, kg
Transmitter dimensions, mm
250 Ã· 132 Ã· 90
*- on request is possible to supply pipeline sections with wetted PEAs designed for up to 25 MPa/250 bar pressure.
- pulse or logic digital output (up to 8 additional digital outputs on request);
- RS-232/RS-485 serial interface (ModBus);
- 0-5, 0-20, or 4-20 mA analog output (on request);
- Ethernet (on request).